After Muir woods we stopped at muir beach. Getting to muir woods you have to take a windy narrow road to get there. We had to turn around a one point and Jim thought it would be super funny to scare us by turning around and around close to the edge. I swear I almost peed my pants!
Devin wasn't to excited about getting wet or to close to waves, so he played in the sand most of time.
Ariana loves the ocean and I knew she would be soaked by the end of the day. It was to cold to have a beach day, so we there to look and get our toes wet. This just doesn't work when it comes to me and my kdis, we love the ocean. We always keep getting a little futher out until we ride home it wet clothes. Sometimes I think my parents were never supposed to move from California, we were supposed to be beach bums!!
My mother inlaw is going to slap me for adding this one. I don't have many photos of her, and I thought she looked beautiful sitting on this rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment