Sunday, January 4, 2009
Bitter Sweet
So, tomorrow Christmas break is officially over. I've had so much fun lounging in my Pj's and having nothing to do. Jim had some time off for the Christmas and New years and it was fun to have him around. I have enjoyed playing late night games of sorry with Desi and hubby, and sleeping in while Desi feeds the babies their morning cereal. I'm not ready to get back to my regular schedule, I know I'm a stay at home mom, how busy could my life really be right. You would be surprised at how quickly my calender fills up with school, dance, church, mops, mops meeting, bible study, and the list could go on. I enjoy all the things that fill up my calender, but it was a much needed break. The babies will miss having sister around during the day, but I won't miss all the added mess, and extra fights that occur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have to watch this video... I know you don't agree with this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9fCITIyyo4
Post a Comment