Thursday, March 12, 2009

Desi's Arm Take 2

Desi's arm started forming a little bump over the weekend, I thought it was a little odd. Jim took her back to the doctor Monday and sure enough it has been broken this whole time. The hospital techs didn't read the x-rays right. Her arm has been healing out of the cast so she only needs to wear it for 2 1/2 weeks. I feel bad because I kept telling her, we know its not broke so suck it up and quite whining about it.
I haven't' posted this week because I have been sick with the flu, I think I learned my lesson and will get a flu shot next year. Desi had a low grade fever on Saturday and was just feeling run down on Sunday, she had a flu shot. It hit me full force on Monday morning my fever lasted for days and today I'm feeling better but I still have lots of body aches and a yucky dry cough. Ari keeps asking me if I'm alive yet, too funny. Desi started feeling yucky again on Wednesday and started running a fever again, she has a cough too which sets off her asthma, today she is much better, but I kept her home again to keep her asthma treatments going. I swear Desi has missed so much school this year.

2 comments:

Natalie and Craig said...

i really can't believe its broken!! she didn't ever complain at all about it, she is such a tough little girl! poor thing!

motherofangels said...

That is so sad! Poor desi! I hop eyou get feeling better as well!!!