
We headed down to Vegas to watch the basketball champion games. The Utes have had such a great year, it's been fun watching the games and cheering for our Utes.



This is the award ceremony at the end of the game. After the game we went to dinner with Eric and Laurel and played black jack, roulette and my new favorite wheel of fortune slots.

My hubby is so cheap, I think it's a game for him. I could start a scrapbook of the crappy motel's we have stayed in. He told me the name of the place and it sounded kind of nice, the Aruba spa and hotel. It was such a dive, I think it made our top 5 list. I thought I've seen it all when it comes to cheap motels, I was so wrong. You have to insert your key into a slot in your room so your lights work. The paint was a dark red and I hate to think of what it was hiding. The floor was tile(at least I knew it was clean) but this made the beds move with every little move. I hardly slept at all, it was so loud. People were shouting outside and a biker group came in about 3am and reved their engines. I wish I had my kids there because I would have let them run up and down the halls in the morning when everyone was finally asleep.

Here is where you put your key so the lights work

This is the spa!! I can't even imagine what the spa would be like, but it did probably come with a happy ending, knowing the area.

This was across the street, the sin city Hostel!

Yep across the street. If anyone has a cheap hubby, please comment and tell me your story.
2 comments:
Mine actually is cheap too.... but not that cheap! Seriously, doesn he want you to catch gonorrhea??? Sounded fun though!
Thanks for the laugh! How romantic. Wow Jim, you really know how to treat a lady...just kidding. I think I would have been afraid to close my eyes.
Post a Comment