I got this cool calendar for Christmas with a spot for each person's activities, super cool!! But, I just have to laugh at the attached pocket that says, "use this handy storage pocket for coupons, notes, stray $100 bills!!!! OK, maybe I'm poor, OK I am poor, but really who keeps stray $100 dollar bills in their calender. And why are we calling them stray! If anyone has stray $100 dollar bills, I can give them a big loving home in my purse.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Really?
I got this cool calendar for Christmas with a spot for each person's activities, super cool!! But, I just have to laugh at the attached pocket that says, "use this handy storage pocket for coupons, notes, stray $100 bills!!!! OK, maybe I'm poor, OK I am poor, but really who keeps stray $100 dollar bills in their calender. And why are we calling them stray! If anyone has stray $100 dollar bills, I can give them a big loving home in my purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know many people with stray 100$ bills! If I have anything over 20$ I take it to the bank before I use it!
Post a Comment