
Grandma decided to take all the cousins to Kangaroo Zoo on Saturday. I always fear she will hurt herself, but I can't keep her in a bubble so I let her go. She ended up hurting her arm and we didn't think it was broken but Monday she was still complaining of pain. Daddy had to take her to get x-rayed, I was feeling so guilty I didn't know if I could hold it together to find out. She went to her doctor first, and she said she was almost certain it was broke and sent her off to get x-rays. Jim called me at home to tell me, I was so sad for her, she has been working so hard with her dance studio since June and her competition season starts on Saturday and ends the the first week of April(the exact amount of time she would be in a cast).
I was honestly freaking out, I walked straight to the liquor cabinet. I was praying God would heal her arm. The x-rays came back with no break, PRAISE GOD!! The doctor wants to continue to ice it and keep in the splint for protection and take it easy for a week. So YAY!!
Side note: Desi's competitions start this Saturday, this one is at Thanksgiving point. I don't want to post details on here. But if you would like to come shoot me a email and I'll let you know the times.
2 comments:
yeah its not broken. That is just not any fun! I would know :)
I had to change my blog address. Here is the new link. Sorry. Long story.
http://smithkyns.blogspot.com/
Kyn had almost the same experience in September. Too funny. glad she is okay.
Post a Comment