Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. The sunny weather-It's been beautiful this week, the kids have been to the park twice we also had a little picnic. Spring is coming!!

2. Good food-Jim has been bragging about moochies in Salt lake for over a year and this week I finally tasted their sandwiches. Yummy Phillie cheesesteak sandwiches.

3. Desi arm is on the mend

4. NO milk-today I ran out of milk and gave Devin plain cereal in a bowl, he didn't want cereal so he dumped it out onto the bar and threw his bowl across the room. If I'd had milk this would have been a much bigger mess., and they say boys aren't' drama queens!

5. cartoons-it's the only time my house stays clean.

6. Coke-very necessary

7. No eczema this week-I almost don't want to jinxes it, but Devin's face has been clear for over a week.

1 comment:

motherofangels said...

wow, its funny how we see the good in such small things. like no milk!!!