Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Neglect

I have been neglecting my blog the last couple of weeks. I have so much going that I have blog ADD. Summer is really just around the corner and the kids have really been enjoying their time outside. The kids had their first picnic on our deck that was just finished this month.
Everything is ending in May and I'm excited to have little on my calender for the next couple of months. We had our last MOPS meeting for the year, I'm going to miss having Adult conversation, and a morning without my kids bugging me. This year has been so great and I've learned so much just being a part of mops. It has also been great to be a part of leadership team. Next year I'm excited to take on a new position with Mops steering, I will be taking on the publicity. I will be putting together a newsletter's each month, and getting the word out about our group. I'm excited to try something different this year.

Jim's Grandpa has been sick in the hospital this week, and it's defiantly been a emotional roller coaster. We are hoping for the best and grateful to everyone for their prayers. We know that it's all in God's hands. We are blessed to have lots of family and everyone was able to come from out of town. He is doing much better today and we hope he can go home soon.

The girls are excited Grandma gets to watch them dance at their recital which is tomorrow. It will be the first time she has seen the recital live. Which reminds me if anyone would like to come and needs more info let me know.

1 comment:

motherofangels said...

What time is the recital? Maybe I'll come :0 hahaha