Thursday, May 28, 2009
Suprise!!
After the recital last night, I drove back over to my Dad's house to pick up Devin. I was walking up to the house and my sister from Canada comes running out the house. She said the look on me and my moms face was priceless. I was so excited to see her, too bad we only were able to chat for 30 minutes. Our kids were tired and they had been traveling all day, and we leave for California this morning. It's OK at least I got to see her and hug her, and she will be back in two weeks anyway. Kathy's hubby had a business meeting out here and they decided to drive and bring the family. To bad she didn't come a few hours earlier she could have come to the girls dance recital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment