Monday, December 1, 2008

Devin Allergy Test

We took Devin to see a allergist on Wednesday, they did a skin test to find out what he is allergic to. I was shocked to find out he is allergic to NOTHING. He has a small allergy to dogs and dust mites. I'm thrilled he doesn't have a food allergy, but I just wish I had some answers. I can't help but think something is wrong with him. He gets bouts of diarrhea at the same time he gets really rashy. My next step is to filler all the drinking and bath water, are water seems highly chlorinated, some days I can smell it coming out of the tap. So I'll keep slathering him in lotion and praying that he gets better.

2 comments:

motherofangels said...

Don't stop looking for answers... Doctors are wrong all the time and overlook things!!! Keep praying about it!

Kynbugs Delight said...

Pam- I can give you all the hints and helps for a water allergy. Kyn is allergic to soap and water, as well as perfumes, perservatives that can be found in lotions. Let me know if you need any advice or help. Its frustrating, I know. I had to take Kyn to the dr several times, and several drs to get the answers I needed.