Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow

The weather channel has been reporting for weeks that we were going to have a big storm, but every time it seems to miss us and we would just get a trace. Today we woke up to a lot of snow, funny thing, I don't remember the news mentioning snow today. Weather channels are as predicable as toddlers. I promised the babies I would take them out as soon as a stopped, Ari was yelling out the window, "Stop, stop snowing, stop falling down, I want to come outside snow."
Ari was so cute she found a dust pan in the garage and starting helping me clean the driveway. Our neighbors always clear of the sidewalks with their 4 wheeler, they are so nice.

Hooray for Snow!!


Devin is such a boy, first thing he did was kick the snow than he started throwing it.



Here is a video of them attacking me with snow




1 comment:

motherofangels said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss your kids...especially Ari!!!