Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Nutcracker

This year was so much fun, the girls loved it. Desi really had fun with her mouse part, she enjoyed the acting that she got to do with dancing. She really understood the story of the Nutcracker this year. I had lots of fun listening to her tell me about each part and how she needed to act for that specific part. She had to dance with a angry face when the soldiers were trying to kill their mouse king, and she had to cry when he died. It was hilarious to see all these little girls try to drag off the mouse king.
Ariana was so excited to dance on stage, she would come off stage and ask if she could do it again. She loved dressing up and getting her makeup on, she kept checking it in the mirror. She says she loves dancing with all of her friends.

We got them these cute nutcrackers, a mouse king for Desi of course. I posted a sample video of Desi doing her mouse part. I can't post the whole thing it's to long. I will try to post Ariana part but it sideways to I need to figure out how to fix it.





No comments: