I'm going to share my love of digital scrapbooking with everyone, it is so fun. You can do so much digitally than you can with the traditional way. I switched because I was having a hard time figuring out how to have time to scrapbook with the kids, it seems by the time I got out all the supplies one of my kids would need my attention, so I had to put it all away. This way I can work on a page and save it if I'm not done. I LOVE IT!!! I like to scan my babies first outfits and use that as my background page, or use a favorite picture as the background and lighten it and add other photos around it. So here is a sample of some of my pages.
My baby boys first year


Desi, she was 10 months.

Ariana, Wow she looks so different now
My baby boys first year

Desi, she was 10 months.

Ariana, Wow she looks so different now

4 comments:
I love that page of devins first year...Super cute!! What program do you use again? I use memory makers. How do you get more embellishments for your program?
I use scrapbook factory and scrapbook max. I need to go through and pick out my favorites and post those.
Very cool Pam! I think my last scrapbook page was from when I was in 9th grade! I love to do it, but can't seem to find the time! This is a great idea though!
With all the computer junk I do u would think this was in there but I can't bring myself to part with my scrap studio. You are pro, maybe u could give me lessons. Your blog is darling. You can email me for an invite to mine batty.liz@gamil.com
:)
Liz Phelon Batty
Post a Comment