Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Upcoming Nutcracker Events

I know this is a very informal way of inviting all my friends and family to these events, but please know we would love for you to be able to come. Desi and Ariana are both performing in their dance studios Nutcracker show. It's put on to give all the girls a great opportunity and the girls have a lot of fun. Desi is performing two parts this year she will be a bon bon and a mouse., and Ariana is a little party girl. This is just a small studio Nutcracker, they don't have a live orchestra or anything like that, but it's really fun and it's a really great Christmas event.

They are performing this year at both the Christmas Gift show and the festival of trees, at the South Towne Expo Center, both of these performances will only be a sample of the show. Ariana won't be performing in these, she will only be in the full shows. The Christmas Gift show is on November 14Th at 6pm, It is $8.50 for adults and free for kids under 13. The festival of trees will be December 4 at 1:55pm, it's $4.00 for adults and $3.00 for kids 2-11, I remember in the past when I have attended these events that they sometimes have two stages, if I find out more info about which one, I'll let you know. Their group is called Hot Shots, but here is both the web pages.
www.holidaygiftshows.com/salt_lake_event.htm
www.festivaloftreesutah.com

The main nutcracker event is on December 1 and 2ND, the performances start at 7pm. Cost is $6.00 for everyone, the show is about a hour and half long. Ariana's part is at the very beginning of the show and only about 1 minute long so don't be late or you will miss it. This show will be Pleasant Grove High School. Let me know if you need any more information or Directions. We would love to see you there.

5 comments:

motherofangels said...

Wish i could go. Can you tape it for me? or get pictures!!

The Adams Family said...

I'll get the dvd of the show.

Anonymous said...

I will do my best to go, I am hardly getting through work these days so I doubt I will be doing much this holiday season. My whole body hurts and my leg is getting worse. But if you tape it I would love to see it.

motherofangels said...

I haven't heard from you in FOREVER!! What are you up to?

The Adams Family said...

I'm trying keep this post at the top for a bit, to make sure everyone saw it.