Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Sweet Girl

Ariana is growing up so fast, she knows how to get her way most of the time. She is more girly than Desi was at this age, but I'm sure a older sister to look up to helps. She is so sweet and wants to makes sure everyone knows that she loves them. She got to have her first experience of putting on her stage makeup for her nutcracker pictures, she loved playing dress-up, she kept running to the mirror to look at herself. Ariana favorite things right now are the mountains, church, and all her Grandma's and Grandpa's.

Ariana spent some time at Grandmas this week and they made this picture together and sent it to me in the mail. It was so sweet to find something from her in the mailbox full of bills. I know that these are things that Ariana loves because that's exactly how she would say them. She does love pens and scissors but she can't have them at my house, they are evil. I love how she says "I love my Desi". Too cute.

1 comment:

motherofangels said...

Ahh, I think I miss her the MOST!!! She is such a sweet and FUNNY girl! maybe you should mail her up to me sometime! :) That would be a merry christmas present for ME! Your kids are SO SPECIAL TO ME!!!!! I miss them all the time!