Sunday, October 12, 2008

Devin is Talking!!



Devin has been a little slow in speech like Ariana was, but we knew soon enough he would catch up, and sure enough it has happened. Just this week he has a major jump in his vocabulary. He is imitating sounds and trying to repeat words, only nice words, never words like dammit Devin or other things I would NEVER Say, HA HA. Devin has been saying the typical toddler words like, mom, dad, no and don't for awhile. His first real word was POOPY, I know not the best word but we were thrilled. He was so excited at learning a new word, he just repeated it over and over. We were walking to get Desi from school and he was yelling POOPY, POOPY, POOPY. I'm glad to say he has moved on to a new word, luckily before church on Sunday, I can see all the Mommy's not to happy with me or my child. I love this stage when they are starting to learn new things and they get that spark in their eye's, it is so exciting.

2 comments:

motherofangels said...

Pam I love the blog, It's super cute! Don't feel like your blog has to be like anyone elses... cause if they act like there life is peachy than they are LYING!!! :)

Shelli said...

Welcome to blogworld Pam! I'm excited to keep updated on your cute fam!