1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I really like it on burgers
2. Have you ever smoked herion? Uh, no way
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, it is locked in safe. Do not break into my house because, I will put a cap in your....well you know.
4. Wax or Shave? Shave I'm not a big fan of pain
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes!!! What's wrong with me and how much is it going to cost.
6. Real or fake nails? real, I'm a very low maintenance kind of girl.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? O holy night(Martina McBride) Jesus, what a wonderful name
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke or a vanilla latte
9. Can you do push ups? No, I'm a very weak person. Desi can do 25 boy style in perfect form, it makes me sick.
10. What's your favourite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring, that i need to have re sized and a necklace Ruth gave me for my Birthday.
11. Favorite hobby? reading, digital scrapbooking, looking for crafts for mops, and blogging.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Probably.....
13. Whats one trait that you hate about yourself? Being shy
14. Middle name? Suzanne
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? it's quiet... the kids must be up to something, I really need to finish cleaning my house, I hope I'm not coming down with something.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coke, lattes, and water
17. Current worry right now? upcoming trip
18. Current hate right now? Bills
19. Favorite place to be? Disneyland...I love Disneyland, I think it's tragic if I hear someone has never been there.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Lots of party punch, and games at our house.
21. Like to go? Anywhere but here
22. Name three people who will complete this? Uh...probably know one
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I never wear them. That is the first thing I do in the morning is put on shoes and I don't take them off until bed time. I hate not having shoes on.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, cotton for me
26. Can you whistle? I can but it's more like a small whistle sound
27. Favorite color? I like all colors, i don't really have a favorite.
28. Would you be a pirate? is there running showers and working pottys, and good food? I was a pirate for Halloween, its the only thing I could think to be.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None, I have to be quiet, so I can hear if the toddlers are getting into trouble.
30. Favorite girl names? My girl's names, If Devin was a boy I would have named her Mia
31. Favorite boy names? I really liked Jaxon or Aiden, Jim hated them.
32. What's in your pocket right now? change
33. Last thing that made you laugh? the show Dirty jobs
34. Best bed sheets as a kid? I really don't remember, but they were probably pink...i was obsessed with pink. I had pink walls, pink carpet, pink curtains.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I got a broken nose during my 14th birthday party.
36. Do you love where you live? I do, but sometimes the Mormon's annoy me, and I worry about my kids growing up here.
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? three
38. How many pets do you have? A cat, but it is grounded outside.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband
40. What is your favorite book? The Shack
41. What is your favorite lollie? Apple carmel
42. Favorite sports team? Not really a fan, If I go, i go for the food
43. What were you doing at 12am last night? A good girl never tells.
44.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I better hurry or Desi won't have breakfast, and actually she didn't( not my fault, she didn't want to eat)
45. Worst habit? Procrastination and over thinking things
46. Do you play a instrument? Clarinet, but I suck at it.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? SAHM, but I do have church meeting for mops, and that takes me 40 minutes.
48. Plans for the weekend? I'm hoping watch videos and just relax. I would like to get up to see the alpine loop but it's gotten so cold already.
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Olive Gardens mushroom ravioli
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole from sisters blog...that's how I roll.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should edit and add the story of the broken nose! So funny!!! and coke for breakfast... HAHAHAHA thats too funny, gotta get your energy early (thats what barry does too)
Post a Comment