Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Wedding

Melanie's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. They were married in LA Temple and after we took a bunch of family photos(I'll post when i get those) outside on the grounds. They also had a ring ceremony after in the LA stake center. This building was amazing, the chapel had ornate lighting, and this beautiful stain glass window. Right off of the chapel is courtyard where the reception was held. The food was amazing, they had these bacon wrapped dates that were SO good, along with lots of other yummy things. I was able to see lots of family that I haven't talked to in years it was fun to catch up with family.
The ring exchange was held in the chapel they had some songs, some friends spoke about marriage and they exchanged vows.

Melanie and Alan




Dancing at the reception






Cutting the cake







My baby Ariana was so tired after dancing she found this chair in the foyer and went to sleep.




No comments: