I have been running around all morning trying to get last minute things done before we take off for the wedding. Jim is thinking we will be able to leave a day earlier, I'm excited that will have more time to play, but that means I need to be ready a day earlier. I had to pick up any prescriptions that were running low, get shoes for all the kiddos for the wedding, and I still need to find a outfit for me, I had it all picked out, and I was thinking about it(never do this) now they are out of my size. I also need to make sure all the kids have their Halloween costumes before we go, because we have a party the day we get back. I also got a email yesterday that says I need to put together photos of all my siblings on their wedding day and pictures of growing up and email ASAP!! I also want to make another batch of wedding mints, just to be sure i have enough.
To top of my day I took Devin to the doctor today and he thinks he has a milk allergy, so I'm trying figure out what he can have that doesn't have milk in it, and what types of food to feed him on our trip. I just want my boy to feel better and not have this terrible rash that makes me want to cry. He has some rash spots on his bum that are so bad that it's infected.
So I need to put my list together and prioritize importance and just work my way down the list. I did promise Desi I would take her to the scarecrow festival today, so I'm going to forget all the things I need to do and just have fun with her, because she has been looking forward to all month. If this seems all over the place, it's because that's how i feel right now.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment